Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family: absolute existences


Families are absolute beings in many ways. Nothing can take the place of them. First of all, if they were not exist, we would not be born. If we were not be born, we will never know the pleasure of living. Second, families are the base of living. Man is a social animal who needs a lot of things to live well such as a housing, food, clothing and so on. They provide with such living necessaries. Third, families are a source of emotional support. By giving and taking unconditional love each other, we can be more stable and comfortable. For me, families are the reason I live on. Though I have not lived for a long time, I sometimes feel hard to live. Whenever I get into difficulties, they try to cheer me up. Whenever I feel lacking in strength, I think of my families, and my spirit rise again. Actually, their existences in themselves is encouraging. Especially I have stayed in Canada since last month. It is my first time to take apart with them for a long time, so I feel homesick and miss them very much. Before I came here, I took their love for granted. However, living here is by no means easy, for I have to do all by myself, so these days I have realized in various respects how deep their love was. For these reasons, families are incomparable existences.

1 comment:

Frank said...

This paragraph is an absolute pleasure to read. It is obvious you love your family very much, and clearly, your family loves you. Often we don't realize how important we are to eachother until we don't have eachother nearby.

This is an excellentr paragraph, it is well supported, and you have good examples here as well. Good work!

Here is a sentence you can fix; remember s-v agreement:
"...and my spirit rise again."